For example, an element that occupies 25% of the screen in the initial position, then moves 25% downwards will have occupied a total of 50% of the screen for itself. Its fraction impact measurement will then be 0.50. the Distance Fraction measure , which calculates the total distance traveled by the element. In our previous example, the Dominican Republic Email List element is down 25% of the screen, its fraction distance index will be 0.25. Then, just multiply these 2 values ​​between them! We then obtain the CLS, which is 0.125 in our example. Generally, the CLS is considered to be good when it is below 0.1. Improve your CLS score In seeking to improve your CLS score, you should seek to minimize any image lag as much as possible .

To do this, several actions must be implemented: 1. Fill in the dimensions of your images. It is usually not necessary to fill in the dimensions of the images. Especially since the advent of responsive design which manages everything in the CSS file. However, this can cause elements on the page to lag when an image is loaded. A simple practice to learn the attributes of height and width to your images . So the browser can allocate the right space even before the image has fully loaded. 2. Create spaces reserved for your advertisements. These are very often the cause of a displacement of elements on your pages. Especially when they are at the top of the page. So create a space with predefined dimensions directly in the design of the page, the purpose of which will be to visually host the advertisement.

Dominican Republic Email List

Do you have special knowledge of SERP features?

Thus, the space occupied by advertisements will already be taken into account by the browser from the start of the loading phase. 3. Intervene on additional elements that add to your main content. This can be, for example, a banner inviting to accept cookies. If the latter is added at the bottom of the page, all the content of the page then goes up! Instead, make sure that this type of content is superimposed on the main content : this will no longer have any impact on the CLS. The Google Page Experience: really a turning point in your SEO? How much will these metrics and the Google Page Experience influence your SEO? In reality, everything suggests that the weight of such indicators will be relatively unimportant , compared to other criteria such as the quality of the content .

Indeed, Google and the other search engines have the same goal: to offer the best content, at the best time, to Internet users who need it . It is therefore through the quality of the content offered by Google that the latter ensures that Internet users will come back to Google for their next searches. However, the speed of loading of the page and its visual stability are not taken into account when it comes to judging the relevance or the quality of the content. However, it is undeniable that the way in which content is presented has a great influence on the user experience when they visit a website, especially for the first time. To conclude on the Google Page Experience: always think globally. Your site is not a collection of content.

Share it with us in the comments!

Nor is it a test area where the goal would be to achieve the right numbers on all indicators. Its real purpose? Provide Internet users with relevant, quality content presented in a way that makes it pleasant to navigate the site. This is the relevance of the merger of SEO and UX! Include keywords in the ALT tag. Also, give preference to JPG, PNG and GIF image formats because they are easily analyzed by search engines. Speed ​​up page loading speed With the plethora of sites tackling the same theme on the web, no one stays on a page that is slow to load. The loading time of a site’s pages is a major criterion for the UX design or the user experience. Google is picky about the satisfaction of Internet users, it attaches importance to pages that load quickly.

The loading of a page must be done in 3 seconds maximum. You can gauge your site’s loading speed using a tool like PageSpeed ​​Insights. If the loading time of your pages is not optimal, you can improve it. Besides poorly optimized code or server issues, images can slow page loading . So please use images whose size, resolution and weight do not prevent pages from loading quickly. If necessary, reduce the size of the images to have a maximum width of 2000 pixels. The size of an image should not exceed 500 kb. Optimize the site for mobile navigation continues to grow. As proof, in 2020, internet traffic from smartphones and tablets was estimated at 50.1%. One of the key points for successful SEO of a site is therefore to structure the site so that it is easily usable via mobile devices.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.